If you are looking for light salads — then you have found what you were looking for. This compilation is dedicated to the salads, which are not only easy to cook but easy to eat! The recipes of salads for those who don’t want long to bother with cooking, want quick and tasty meal. And these recipes are suitable for those who are dieting, watching their figure and just wants easy to eat, for example by arranging a light dinner.
Let’s get started, 5 delicious, simple, and really easy recipes salads. All recipes contain a detailed description and Photos, and, hence,the cooking process should not have any problems.
If these recipes will not be enough, you have a great collection of recipes of salads with shrimp and avocado and 7 fresh spring salads .
Light salad “Kapriz” with avocado and chicken
To make the salad you will need:
1 chicken breast
lettuce (iceberg, Romaine or regular lettuce)
and a little fresh Basil
Get to cooking:
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. First you need to do chicken. Chicken breast salt, seasoning and fry it until cooked in a pan with a spoon of olive oil. If the breast is large, you can for quick frying to cut on nekolikamesicni. Once the chicken is ready, remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Lettuce leaves to tear up and put in a plate or bowl. Top slice the cooled chicken breast into cubes of 2-2,5 see
4. Slice the tomatoes in half and place them in a bowl.
5. Next, add the mozzarella. If you bought the small mozzarella balls the size of cherry tomatoes, cut is not necessary. If a big ball of mozzarella should be cut. The cheese put in a bowl with salad.
6. In the end add chopped avocado and a little Basil.
7. Before serving, salad can be refilled with balsamic vinegar. And delicious and easy salad is ready to serve!
This salad will not only be a light dinner, but also a nice addition to the holiday table.
Easy Caesar salad recipe with Photos
This recipe of Caesar salad, probably the most modest in ingredients, so so easy, but no less tasty. To make the salad you will need:
iceberg lettuce (salad mix, they are now fully in the store)
fresh chicken breast
3 tablespoons natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon of korchitsy
salt, pepper to taste
1. For starters, make the sauce-dressing to the salad. To do this, mix in a small bowl the yogurt, mustard, chopped garlic (you can squeeze through chesnokodavku), salt and pepper.
2. In a salad bowl put lettuce.
3. Chicken breast season with salt, coat with spices and fry in a pan on both sides until cooked. Remove from heat, let cool slightly, shred into strips and place in the salad bowl.
4. From above to fill all our sauce. Easy Caesar salad is ready!
As you saw in the salad no croutons or fried breaded marten, and thus no extra calories. Only light and healthy ingredients. Bon appetit!
Easy salad with pasta, spinach and feta cheese
This fresh and simple salad (the recipe is taken from Mediterranean cuisine) is prepared only from healthy and healthy food. And don’t worry, that in a salad there is pasta or pasta, as the Mediterranean diet. where actually people live in this region, allow to use in recipes pasta, but only from durum wheat.
So, to make the salad you will need:
fresh spinach (about 100 g)
2 small tomatoes
10-12 black olives (pitted)
200-300 grams of pasta
salt, pepper and a little olive oil for refilling
1. First, put to boil the pasta. It should be boiled until tender, remove from heat, drain and allow to cool.
2. While pasta is cooking, chop the spinach strips and place it in a large salad bowl.
3. Cut the tomatoes in small cubes and olives into rings and also lay in a bowl. All salt, add spices and sprinkle with olive oil.
4. Then put the cooled pasta in bowl with other vegetables. Mix. Add the feta.
5. Easy and healthy salad for dinner pasta is ready!
Light vegetable salad with chicken and cashews
This salad would be to place on any holiday, whether it’s a new year, a birthday or romantic dinner. Delicious, simple and original. A detailed description with Photos will help you to prepare it without problems.
For cooking you will need:
chicken Breasts (1 breast per 1 person)
lettuce (Romaine or iceberg)
one small cucumber 2-3 portions
cashew nuts, separate into halves
cheese durum — 70-80 gr.
Preparation of salad:
1. To start, fry the breast. To do this, take a pan, heat it on the fire. Grease with olive oil a chicken breast on all sides, salt and pepper. Need to fry for 4-5 minutes on each side until tender (in the city center, it was not pink). Once the chicken is ready, remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. While the chicken cools, prepare the salad. Lettuce leaves to tear and add to salad bowl, slice the cucumber rings and add the tomatoes (don’t forget to wash) and nuts.
3. To grate cheese on a coarse grater. To add to the salad.
4. All in a bowl, mix well.
5. How to serve this salad? Portioned on a plate put the salad on top of lettuce put sliced chicken breast (see Photo). Pour dressing.
As a dressing to this salad, you can use any of your favorite sauces like soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, a gorgeous pomegranate sauce or mustard dressing.
Recipe mustard filling: mix in small bowl 2 tablespoons mustard, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tbsp honey and a little lemon juice.
Light salad with shrimps
For 4 servings salad you will need:
2 small pink grapefruit
100 gr. arugula or spinach, or other lettuce leaves.
150-200 gr. shrimp
for salad topping:
olive oil 2 tablespoons
1 tbsp. spoon mustard
lemon juice or wine vinegar
1/2 tsp. honey
salt and pepper
Cooking light salad with shrimp:
1. Shrimp boil in lightly salted water until tender — about 10 minutes. Once the shrimp are ready, drain and let them cool down.
2. Chop the arugula and put in a bowl for our salad.
3. Now you need to peel and slice the grapefruit. This is best knife to cut the peel, so that was filmed not only the upper skin but also the skin that covers the grapefruit segments (see Photo). Then each segment or slice is carefully cut with a knife. The result is a beautiful slices without peel. Put in salad bowl.
4. Peel avocado, remove the bone and cut it into cubes. And put avocado in a bowl.
5. Prepare the salad dressing. To do this, mix olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. All thoroughly mix.
6. Before serving in a bowl put the prawns and pour all the dressing and mix everything together. And a light salad with shrimp is ready!
PS Liked the recipes or want to share your. Leave comments after the article.